Bio-Gas Panel with Manifold
The function of the Bio Gas Panel is to reduce the High Pressure Inlet Fuel Gas to a Lower Pressure required by the Combustion Chamber and to maintain the Pressure at the outlet without any interference in burning of the Gas burners.This panel is coupled with Manifold for cylinder bank.
- 1st stage regulator reduces cylinder inlet pressure from 200kgf/cm2.
- 2nd stage regulator reduces pressure from 0-20 kgf/cm2 to 0-6 kgf/cm2.
- Electric heater coupled with thermostat to avoid freezing of biogas.
- Three pressure gauges to indicate pressure at different stages.
- Digital temperature indicator to show gas temperature.